The profiles are made of steel and are part of a modular system designed for easy assembly and installation:
- The process of installation (assembly), modification or relocation is possible by simply screwing together standard modules without welding.
The gutter profiles are available in three designs: small, large and reinforced.
- The choice of profile type depends on the load-bearing capacity and the distance between the suspensions.
- Available capacities are from 125 to 1,000 kg.
- The electrical feed takes place via flat cables, suspended via gliders or cable trolleys in the duct profile or via a power line system (rails to be attached to the outside of the duct profiles).
- The monorail / crane kits are supplied with all the components required for installation, connecting screws, end stops with or without limiters, down-shop rail suspensions and push-pull trolleys for hoists and cranes.