Electric wire rope hoists DRH
The electric wire rope hoist of the DRH series
The electric wire rope hoist of the DRH series can be used in a fixed configuration, with a monorail trolley of normal overall height, with a monorail trolley with a low overall height or with a double-girder trolley. The certified quality system UNI EN ISO 9001: 2000, which regulates all the company’s activities, enables Donati Sollevamenti to offer a high quality product that meets all relevant international standards.
There are four basic sizes of the electric wire rope hoist available.
- DRH 1-2-3-4
- for lifting from 800 to 50,000 kg
- 1,020 standard designs
- in the FEM performance group (ISO): 1Bm (M3), 1Am (M4) – 2M (M5) – 3M (M6)
The rope drum is available in five standard versions.
- short (C)
- normal (N)
- long (L)
- extra long (X1) and (X2)
- for hook lengths from 4 to 58 m
1 lifting speed:
- Version with 4-pole motor for the following speeds:
– 4 or 6 m / min for 4-strand rope
– 8 or 12 m / min for 2-strand rope
– 2.7 m / min for 6-strand rope
– 2 m / min for 8-strand rope
2 lifting speeds:
- Version with 4/12-pole motor for the following speeds:
– 4 / 1.3 or 6/2 m / min for 4-strand rope
– 8 / 2.6 or 12/4 m / min for 2-strand rope
– 2.7 / 0.9 m / min for 6-strand rope
– 2 / 0.7 m / min for 8-strand rope
3 lifting speeds:
- With 4/12-pole motors, the micro-speed is obtained by applying a frequency device to the 12-pole winding.